Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
300 W. Leonard Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
- Original applications, signed and dated by the applicant(s), will be accepted in person by hand delivery at our office or by U.S. Postal Service mail delivery.
- To ensure the security of your information, no applications will be accepted by fax or email.
- Participation in a New Applicant Orientation is required in order for your application to be complete.
- All supporting income documents that pertain to your situation should be turned in when you submit your application.
- Completed applications will be accepted during business hours on a “first come, first served” basis. However, if you need assistance actually completing the application or have a number of questions that will require additional staff time, please call in advance to schedule an appointment to ensure that a staff member is available to assist you at the preferred time.
Please contact our Family Services department at 850-434-5456 if you have any questions or need assistance in completing your application after you have reviewed the entire application packet. We are more than happy to assist in any way we can, and we hope to hear from you soon.