The ReStore sells new or used items (as well as corporate donations) at deeply discounted prices. All operating profits from the ReStores’ sales go into Habitat’s home building program, helping provide adequate housing for low and very low income families in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
ReStore shifts are available Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-2pm or 2-6pm.
Volunteers 18 or older must sign a waiver to participate. Volunteers 14-17, who are not completing court ordered community service, must have a youth waiver signed by a parent or guardian to participate. One chaperone is needed for every five 14-15 year olds; one chaperone is needed for every ten 16-17 year olds.
ReStore Volunteers can take on the following roles:
- Donation processing
- Furniture repair
- Assist Shoppers
To learn more about the volunteer opportunities at the ReStore, visit the ReStore’s website.
Get Started Now!
- Create a user profile on pensacolahabitat.org/volunteernow/
- Choose a volunteer opportunity to fit your schedule.
Groups (5 or fewer)
- Identify a team leader who will serve as coordinator for your project.
- Discuss group availability (weekday versus weekend).
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (850) 434-5456×140 or email@example.com to discuss workday availability for your group.